Funders, Corporates, Trusts & Foundations
Music connects us all
Music and storytelling play a part in everyone’s lives to some degree and is a proven way to connect people on many different levels, across all communities. SOUNZ is actively partnering with the communities we all serve, to be more inclusive in our offerings.
As the only arts and music organisation of our kind in New Zealand, we rely on funding, donations and corporate sponsorships to undertake our work.
While the impact and uncertainty created by the Covid environment has affected SOUNZ income, the positive effect has been an increase in the demand for new, relevant content that can be regularly delivered and easily accessed on SOUNZ digital platforms. We continue to create a high volume of quality content, with plans in place to expand on our initiatives to meet this demand and are seeking your support to achieve this. This means greater opportunities for you to increase your audience reach and touch points, while supporting your values and social policy objectives.
By partnering with SOUNZ, you will align and be associated with an organisation that:
- Serves as a leader and respected advisor within the arts and music sector.
- Collaborates and affiliates with all major music organisations within New Zealand.
- Contributes to New Zealander’s sense of identity and connectedness between communities.
- Reflects, preserves and celebrates the music and culture that are the heritage of Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Supports well-being in our communities.
- Promotes inclusiveness of the communities we all represent.
- Plays a part in the revitalisation of Māori language and culture, and Pacific Peoples culture to integrate these into our daily lives and/or inform through music.
- Connects individuals and communities with their culture and each other through the sharing of their history, tikanga and stories through music.
- Facilitates greater understanding, increased tolerance and pride for New Zealand culture through knowledge and sharing.
- Inspires, encourages and provides greater opportunities for participation in the arts and music.
- Widely promotes the music of Aotearoa New Zealand using digital platforms for the enjoyment of all.
Read more about our projects and the impact we make through the support of sponsorship, donations and funding.
We welcome an opportunity to understand your organisation’s objectives and discuss ways to tailor a partnership with you.
Phone 04 801 8602
Download SOUNZ Profile 2022
Thanks to our supporters
Centre for New Zealand Music Trust trading as SOUNZ is a Registered Charitable Trust: CC22488